Paul Hamilton presents a creative and artistic look at the challenges edtech faces. Created in 2012, we know the answers to the questions he poses:
– What do we want technology to do in schools?
– Does more money equal increased learning?
– If we buy a lot of expensive technology and sometimes use it ineffectively, or dangerously, what does that get us?
– Are we asking the right questions about technology, learning, and schools?
– What world will our students exit school into?
– What skills will they need to be successful?
– Is the way we are using technology now turning our students ‘off’ to the people and the world around them?
We know the answers. Were’s the wherewithal to take action on them?